Recognised as a leading Agribusiness Lawyer in Doyle's
Found in: Blog
Found in: Blog
We are proud to announce that Gary Thomas, Managing Principal of Grondal Bruining was included in the recent Doyles list of leading West Australian Agribusiness Lawyers practising in commercial agribusiness matters in the WA legal market, identified by clients and peers for his expertise and abilities. Thank you to those who nominated Gary, recognising his specialisation in this important area of law.
Grondal Bruining assists Agri clients with comprehensive services including:
- Sale & purchase of agri assets (farms, herd sales, equipment etc)
- Leasing of property (landlord / tenant & herds)
- Succession, growth & restructuring
- Supply, distribution & transport agreements, including dealer network restructures
- Refinancing, including loan agreements, security agreements, PPSR
- Deeds of settlement, release and forbearance
- Debt negotiation
- Land tenure, termination of tenants
- Disputes & claims – negotiation & resolution, litigation
In addition to acting for farmers, we work with consultants, accountants, financial controllers and financiers to support agri businesses.
Contact Gary Thomas on (08) 6500 4375.
ABOUT GRONDAL BRUINING
Grondal Bruining is a commercial law and litigation firm committed to providing the highest quality legal services. We focus on power & utilities, oil & gas, resources and other commercial and industrial areas.
Our team is renowned for providing outstanding benefits to clients, delivering proactive and professional advice. Grondal Bruining lawyers have been widely recognised as leaders in their fields by external ratings directories.
Contact GRONDAL BRUINING on +61 8 6500 4300.