EQUITY CAPITAL MARKETS
We advise on all aspects of capital raising. This experience includes advising ASX listed entities on the regulated raising of capital from the public as well as advising non-ASX listed entities on raising capital privately.
As a result, we have strong relationships with ASX and ASIC, and a comprehensive understanding of the regulatory requirements of the ASX Listing Rules and the relevant provisions of the Corporations Act.
Our experience in this area includes:
- IPOs and rights issues, including the preparation of prospectuses and other disclosure documents
- private placements and associated subscription agreements
- advising on underwriting arrangements, including acting on behalf of brokers and related party underwriters
- preparing information memorandums for private capital raising proposals
- liaising closely and proactively with ASX and (where appropriate) ASIC, including securing required regulatory approvals and waivers
- security purchase plans and dividend reinvestment plans
- employee share plans and performance right plans
- convertible notes
- preparing shareholders agreements
- broker mandate letters
- establishment of private equity funds
- capital investments by private equity funds, including acting for private equity funds and for the target investee company and its existing shareholders
- preparing bespoke terms of issue of shares to facilitate capital investments and obtaining all relevant regulatory approvals.