We are experienced in providing advice and legal support across a broad range of operational, project and transactional matters in the resources sector.
Our lawyers have been involved in matters in the resources sector ranging from mining and minerals processing through to agribusiness.
Our experience includes:
- drafting and negotiating commercial contracts involving construction, production, processing, marketing and business development activities
- advising on expansion and new development projects including approvals, mining tenure, landowner negotiations, environmental issues and engineering & construction contracts
- advising on infrastructure, logistics, procurement and mining services arrangements
- litigation and dispute resolution
- Warden's Court matters, ranging from forfeiture and exemption applications to applications for restoration of forfeited tenements
- ports, including licensing and competition law and policy
- regulatory compliance.