Oil & Gas
Grondal Bruining has extensive experience advising oil & gas companies on a range of commercial and litigious matters.
We have particular expertise in advising on:
- joint venture agreements and joint operating agreements
- LNG, gas and crude oil sale / off-take agreements
- on-shore and off-shore field developments, for both conventional and unconventional reserves
- project structuring and regulatory issues
- exploration and production activities, coordination and tie-in arrangements, pipeline crossings and foundation off-take agreements
- farm in and farm out arrangements and other acquisitions and disposals of on-shore and off-shore petroleum assets, including associated due diligence, particularly in Western Australia and the Northern Territory
- drilling and oilfield technical services agreements, FPSO services agreements, rig sharing and assignment agreements and other oil and gas procurement
- competition law issues affecting joint marketing in the oil and gas sector
- oil and gas disputes, including joint venture and contractor disputes and force majeure claims.