We are experienced in providing advice and legal support across a broad range of operational, project and transactional matters in the sector.
Our experience includes:
- sales and acquisitions of tenements, projects and resources companies
- joint ventures (exploration, farm-in, mining)
- FIRB advice for foreign buyers
- advising a range of mining sevice providers
- drafting and negotiating commercial contracts involving construction, production, processing, marketing and business development activities
- advising on expansion and new development projects including approvals, mining tenure, landowner negotiations and engineering & construction contracts
- advising on infrastructure, logistics and procurement
- litigation and dispute resolution
- Warden's Court matters, ranging from forfeiture and exemption applications to applications for restoration of forfeited tenements
- ports, including licensing and competition law and policy
- regulatory compliance.