We are one of the few Perth-based firms that is focussed on the health sector.
We have broad experience in the health sector, including having acted for listed entities, for not-for-profits and for private practices, advising across a variety of matters. This work has included:
- advising aged care and home care providers on various matters including strategic acquisitions
- advising pharmaceutical companies, including on the acquisition of pharmaceutical products
- advising WA’s premier clinical trials service provider on a range of commercial matters and issues, including standard documentation, intellectual property and strategic issues
- advising a number of special needs/medical condition focussed not-for-profit organisations in relation to a variety of issues including their tax status, corporate governance and regulatory matters
- advising mid-sized and larger medical services practices, including a large veterinary group
- advising an ASX listed biotech company on commercial issues and contracts, corporate governance, compliance and a shareholders' dispute
- advising a major health insurer on a range of corporate governance and certain strategic matters
- advising a governmental body on sponsorship and associated matters.