Dispute Resolution & Avoidance
We represent clients in superior courts and tribunals and using alternative dispute resolution methods to resolve contentious matters.
We also have particular experience in managing and strategically positioning our clients in contested situations well before they come anywhere near a court.
In a time of stress or crisis, perspective is often lost and making any decision at all can seem like a good one. We recognise this can be a recipe for costly mistakes. We approach legal disputes by:
- controlling time, and
- systematically developing and implementing the best strategies for the situation.
Our lawyers have experience in the following areas:
- Administration/Judicial Review proceedings
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Building and Construction Disputes, including Security of Payment Claims
- Commercial Litigation, including Appeals
- Competition and Consumer Law
- Contested Property Disputes (Commercial & Retail)
- Contract Disputes
- Corporations Processes, including Statutory Demands, Administration and Insolvency
- Corporate Prosecutions
- Crisis Management and Incident Response
- Declarations and Injunctions
- Investigations (Internal and External/Regulatory)
- Resources and Projects Disputes (Exploration, Development and Operation Phases)
- Regulatory and Compliance
- Warden's Court
- Grondal Bruining has been recognised as a Leading Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution Firm in Western Australia by Doyles Guide.