We advise on all aspects of corporate law and corporate governance.
Our team has 50 years of combined experience in this area, covering:
- Corporations Act compliance and advice
- ASX Listing Rules compliance and advice
- corporate governance, including constitutions and shareholders' agreements
- directors’ duties and liability
- structuring and restructuring
- solvency matters and PPSR
- meetings, including AGMs and EGMs for ASX companies
- liaising with ASIC and ASX, with whom we have long standing relationships.
This experience includes advising on matters such as:
- corporate restructures, including for international corporate groups
- share buy-backs, capital reductions and financial assistance
- continuous disclosure, share issues, related party transactions and disposals of key assets by ASX companies
- appointment and removal of directors, and deeds of access and indemnity
- shareholder disputes
- preparing special terms of issue for shares, including preference shares.