Climate Change & Greenhouse Gas
Out team advises clients on climate change, offset projects, energy efficiency and the management of greenhouse gases.
Through our work in the oil & gas, energy and industrial sectors, we understand how emissions targets and greenhouse gas mechanisms affect your business.
Our team has advised some of Australia’s largest emitters of greenhouse gases on:
- mitigation and offset projects
- renewable energy and efficiency.
- regulatory compliance
- dealing with greenhouse gas mechanisms in joint ventures
- passing carbon costs down the supply chain
- trading in carbon permits and other offsets.
James Bruining's work in this area saw him being awarded 'Lawyer of the Year' for Climate Change Law by Best Lawyers in 2013 and 2020.